We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive Honeymoon Ambergris Caye

WV
Level Contributor
192 posts
1 review
Save Topic
All inclusive Honeymoon Ambergris Caye

Hello all,

Im looking for a hotel in Ambergris Caye that is all inclusive, it will be my honeymoon so Id like something nice, with an option for a suite or better room.

Id love any suggestions, thanks so much!!

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive Honeymoon Ambergris Caye

Victoria House

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
14,746 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive Honeymoon Ambergris Caye

Victoria House would be where I'd choose as well. I don't think they have an all-inclusive option though, although there is a meal plan. There aren't any all-inclusive properties such as Couples or Sandals. All the properties are small. I think Victoria House has about 45 rooms.

Although I've read good things about the restaurant at VH, personally I wouldn't get the meal plan. There are so many good restaurants on the island, some high end and some hole in the wall local places.

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
6,788 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive Honeymoon Ambergris Caye

Add to that list Portofino and Mata Chica

belizeit
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: All inclusive Honeymoon Ambergris Caye

You should also take a look at Sunbreeze Hotel and Journey's End Resort both have honeymoon packages you can choose from.

5. Re: All inclusive Honeymoon Ambergris Caye

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 09:28
Get answers to your questions about Ambergris Caye