We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone have an opinion about best restaurant, best tour

Montrose, Colorado
Level Contributor
211 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Does anyone have an opinion about best restaurant, best tour

We like local food and are traveling to AC in Sept. Would love to know where the frequent visitors go?

Also, which tour would you recommend? Zip Lining, Cave tubing, Ruin tour?

Finally, if anyone has stayed at Brahma Blue or visited, can they give us a feel of the resort? The pics look gorgeous, the reviews have been stellar. Will bugs be an issue??

Thanks! Can't wait for our trip!

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
714 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does anyone have an opinion about best restaurant, best tour

kdskis2, I would have thought you received plenty of input to all of your questions on the other message board by now.

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does anyone have an opinion about best restaurant, best tour

You could start with the list to the left under restaurants. Lamanai is an incredible tour.

Montrose, Colorado
Level Contributor
211 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does anyone have an opinion about best restaurant, best tour

Thanks, I'll look. I've used this website before. Always like to hear people's opinions from different sources.

And if you travel as much as we do, and do your homework/research like we do, it helps\to have as much knowledge before the trip, right??:)

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Does anyone have an opinion about best restaurant, best tour

Overplanning Belize is not wise.

Montrose, Colorado
Level Contributor
211 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Does anyone have an opinion about best restaurant, best tour

Overplanning, check! Thanks.

Just want to know what people think of the restaurants and tour operators(and tours) and whether bugs will be an issue on the lagoon side of things.

I am starting to read some of the posts here too. Just logged on today to find out what is what with this forum for AC!

6. Re: Does anyone have an opinion about best restaurant, best tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2010, 06:18