We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coco Beach

Sturbridge...
Level Contributor
215 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Coco Beach

Just back from 14 nights at Coco Beach.Any questions? I will try to answer.I stayed in both a 2 bedroom 1 bath,and a 2 bedroom 2 bath.

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
15,238 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coco Beach

Did you enjoy your stay?

Sturbridge...
Level Contributor
215 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coco Beach

Very much.

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Level Contributor
2,512 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coco Beach

Nice of you to post that Cooper. It is great how everyone is so helpful here and does their part to make sure everyone has a great time while in Belize.

Tempe, Arizona
Level Contributor
708 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coco Beach

Hi there! I will be staying at Coco Beach at the end of August/early September for my honeymoon. My fiance and I have previously been to Belize (last June) and stayed at Captain Morgan's, right down the beach for Coco Beach, so we're fairly familiar with the area. Did you ever order room service? Does it come from Belizean Shores--I heard the new restaurant is not close to being ready yet--is that true? We were thinking about ordering food from Lagniappe's to be stocked in our room prior to our arrival, but are hoping to get a few good lunches/snacks at the resort. Did you rent a golf cart to go to town? Just wondering what the resort charged for golf carts.

Sturbridge...
Level Contributor
215 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coco Beach

Any room service comes form Belizean Shores and I was not really fond of their food,but I had only one lunch and one dinner.They told me the reasturant will be done by Thanksgiving.(also includes a spa,and mini mart.)They will not even be working on it again untill August(start of slow season) I was told ,too much noise,and people complained.I was considering Lagnaippe's but had a coastal weekly pass and bought everything at Superbuy in Town.If I was on my honeymoon ,I would use them as I did hear good things about them.I did not rent a golf cart to go to town because I had a coastal pass.The carts did not seem available all the time and the road was bad because of Alex.I did say to my wife more than once what a great honeymoon spot this would be.

Regards,

Cooper

Tempe, Arizona
Level Contributor
708 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coco Beach

Thanks Cooper!

St.Louis,MO
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Coco Beach

I am planning a trip there next Aug.before mu oldest heads off to his first year of college. I have 2 teenage sons.Can u recommend an inexpensive place to rent for a couple of weeks?We need a kitchen.

St.Louis,MO
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Coco Beach

I am planning a trip there next Aug.before mu oldest heads off to his first year of college. I have 2 teenage sons.Can u recommend an inexpensive place to rent for a couple of weeks?We need a kitchen.

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Level Contributor
2,512 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Coco Beach

Lagniappe is a great option to have your room well stocked when you get there.

Michigan
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Coco Beach

Just booked a stay at Coco beach & was booked into a 1 bedroom luxury suite, have read mixed reviews about this & was wondering about your accommodations. Trying to decide if it's worth the extra $$ for a better room. Also, did you find the mosquitos to be bad?

Thanks in advance for the info.