We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Pedro Restaurant Recommendations

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
San Pedro Restaurant Recommendations

My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary in San Pedro in about two weeks. Any recommendations for good restaurants to celebrate at would be appreciated. Nothing super fancy or too romantic. Just good food and good atmosphere for something special. I have a few places in mind but would like to here your ideas as well.

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
14,672 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Pedro Restaurant Recommendations

Do you care what part of the island? In, or close to town, Red Ginger, Blue Water Grill, Crave, Hidden Treasure, Hurricanes.

Although I haven't been Pamilla at Victoria House gets excellent reviews.

Casa Picasso has recently reopened. Hoping it's going to be as good as it used to be. We'll find out soon, arriving Thursday.

I'm sure there are others.

Level Contributor
377 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Pedro Restaurant Recommendations

Portofino and Matachica have nice upscale restaurants at the resorts. Rojo Lounge is awesome too....

Cheers,

Carlos

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Level Contributor
2,442 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Pedro Restaurant Recommendations

Love Pamilla at Victoria House. Our neighbor has been going to Casa Picasso a fair bit since it reopened and she says it is great. You will have to let me know what you think Jean.

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
4,753 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: San Pedro Restaurant Recommendations

El Patio is pretty great too.

5. Re: San Pedro Restaurant Recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2013, 10:17