We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Robins Kitchen

Illinois
Level Contributor
135 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Robins Kitchen

Just had to give a shout out to John @ Robins Kitchen. I think it was/is the best lunch spot on the Island. I ate there about 4 or 5 out of 7 days. The only reason I did not eat there more was sometimes he ran out of food!

We had the jerk chicken - it was US$3.00 per person and it was worth every penny and then some.

Robins is accross from Royal Palms and I only ate there because it was recommended by SanPedro Scoop's blog.

It was yummy and I wish I was back on AC!

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Level Contributor
2,486 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Robins Kitchen

Love John @ Robins Kitchen been a fan of his for years since he used to barbecue back in the park and highly recommend as well. Their cooking is great they also offer you hook we cook for your fresh fish catch.

I love that you can get this quality of food here cheaper than a meal at McDonalds.

2. Re: Robins Kitchen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 13:15