We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas 2013

colorado springs
Level Contributor
130 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Christmas 2013

Hello all,

Never been to AC before, but will be coming right after Xmas this year. Looking for suggestions on where to stay South of the Bridge. Just the wife and I. Would love an onsite restaurant but it certainly isn't mandatory. Looking for a nice view of the ocean and that's all we need. Budget would survive up to $400 per night. Thanks so much!

Caye Caulker, Belize
Level Contributor
86 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas 2013

Over the week between Xmas and New Years you are going to run into VERY high prices. Perhaps start with the Phoenix and go from there. You also will run into limited availability...even from starting to look in July...so start looking now.

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
15,138 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas 2013

I'd second the Phoenix. If no availability. check at the Palms, Ramons, Xanadu, Victoria House.

For more moderate, Sunbreeze Suites, Coral Bay Villas (I own there), Caribbean Villas.

There's others as well.

3. Re: Christmas 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2014, 06:20