We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4th of July at Tranquility Bay Resort

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
68 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
4th of July at Tranquility Bay Resort

My husband and I will be there for the week. Is anyone else staying there during the holiday? Do the resorts on Ambergris Caye recognize this holiday?

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
240 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 4th of July at Tranquility Bay Resort

I cannot speak for the resort you are staying at, it may be best to ask them directly. However, in the years that I have lived here in Belize this is not one of the American holidays that is observed here. I am assuming you are looking for a fireworks display and that usually only happens on New Years and Christmas.

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
6,753 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4th of July at Tranquility Bay Resort

4th of July is not a holiday in Belize, but assume some restaurants or bars on the caye owned by US expats will mark the day with bbq and festivities.

3. Re: 4th of July at Tranquility Bay Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2015, 06:15