We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tropic Air discount from tacogirl.com or Hot Guide Belize?

Holly Springs...
Level Contributor
58 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Tropic Air discount from tacogirl.com or Hot Guide Belize?

Has anyone used either of these for booking Tropic Air flights? Are there any catches? Thanks!

San Francisco
Level Contributor
101 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tropic Air discount from tacogirl.com or Hot Guide Belize?

We are in the process of using Taco Girl - everything seems in order, checked with the airline and we are on their reservations. Doesn't seem to be any catch.

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
15,022 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tropic Air discount from tacogirl.com or Hot Guide Belize?

No catches that I've ever heard of. My problem is that I forget to get the discount......

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Level Contributor
2,500 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tropic Air discount from tacogirl.com or Hot Guide Belize?

Hot Guide has been around since at least 7 years and is a great option for an easy flight discount with no catches http://hotguidebelize.com/.

Hot Guide also does a nice colorful Belize phone app with lots of good information and discount coupons listed in it hotguidebelize.com/belize-at-your-fingertips/

4. Re: Tropic Air discount from tacogirl.com or Hot Guide Belize?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 06:16