We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

World Cup Viewing in San Pedro

San Diego...
Level Contributor
12 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
World Cup Viewing in San Pedro

I will be in San Pedro for a week with a friend and we are looking for a festive place to watch the US World Cup game on Tuesday. We are two 30 year old women and we are staying at a condo on the south end of town. Looking for a fun place with cold Belikin and like minded people. :)

Thank you for any recommendations!

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
15,138 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: World Cup Viewing in San Pedro

Almost every bar in town will be showing World Cup games. My 'go to' bar for sports is Carlo & Ernie's Runway Bar, they often have specials for big games. Only downside is, depending on time of day, TV pics may not be the brightest, since the bar is open air. Nice new flat screens though.

Pedro's will certainly be showing the games. It can be a fun bar, but, we don't go often. I'm not a fan of air conditioning, it seems cold in there to me. Also, I think, only open at night, so if the games are during the day, they won't be open.

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: World Cup Viewing in San Pedro

Lola's also a good spot to watch the game, they have a few TV's. The bar is indoors but very open to the street and located across from Belize Bank in town..

San Diego...
Level Contributor
12 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: World Cup Viewing in San Pedro

Thank you for the advice! We are going to try out Carlo and Ernies and Lola's. If either if you are there come introduce yourself and we'll buy you a drink as thanks. :) We're the pretty obvious 2 American girls with mini flags.

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
15,138 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: World Cup Viewing in San Pedro

Thanks for the kind offer. Sadly, I'm in the States at the moment.

Have a great trip!

San Pedro, Belize
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: World Cup Viewing in San Pedro

The lazy Pelican is a great place to watch the game right now the beach! Too much fun!

6. Re: World Cup Viewing in San Pedro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 10:16