We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golf cart rentals

Windsor
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
golf cart rentals

Will be arriving on the 21st and was wondering what a cart would cost for one week. Any places to stay away from? the best deal?

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
431 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: golf cart rentals

the price is typically the same evey where. $292.50 US for a week. I have used Cartsbelize a few times and had no problems. Where are you staying? If you are active and okay with walking you might not need one for a full week. If it is your first time to San Pedro I would get a cart for one day to check out the entire island. Have fun!

Lake Forest...
Level Contributor
569 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: golf cart rentals

where are you staying? I saw on their website that Xanadu was offering a free golf cart with 3, 5 or 7 days with them, plus a percentage off the rates. It has gotten good reviews. We heard about it watching a Samantha Brown show on Belize! Have a great time and report back to us, please!

Sally in Seattle

Windsor
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: golf cart rentals

Will be staying at Bermuda Landing--not sure how far from the cut or downtown that is

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
15,238 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: golf cart rentals

Bermuda Landing is very close to the cut, maybe 1/4 mile north. The cut is maybe half a mile from downtown itself. Personally, I'd wait until you get to the island, then decide if you think you need a golf cart for your entire stay.

We live a mile south of town when we're on the island and have only rented a golf cart for one day out of the 20 or so visits. But, we like to walk......

Hon
Ontario Canada
Level Contributor
1,250 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: golf cart rentals

Since you will have to cross the bridge...Pedestrians are free, bicycles are $2BZ and carts are $10BZ round trip.

San Pedro, Belize
Level Contributor
560 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: golf cart rentals

If you are staying at Bermuda Landing, Roger and Su can arrange a cart through CartsBelize for you. I like the CartsBelize carts as they have windshields (handy against dust or a sudden tropical downpour), and they have rear view mirrors.

new york
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: golf cart rentals

island concierge is best for cart rental. also great for tours, diving and snorkeling trips, restaurant reservations. they do it all and they're really nice, very professional and best on the island.

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
4,753 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: golf cart rentals

I'd recommend walking since you very well might see traffic jams many of the days you're there. Yes, scores of carts piled up...no need to add to the traffic, and you can probably walk quicker due to the traffic.

9. Re: golf cart rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2010, 05:15