We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El pescador is an excellent accommodation....

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
El pescador is an excellent accommodation....

Hi everyone,

I just returned from Belize which included a week fishing with my dad. We stayed at El Pescador. He fished I didn't. It is a beautiful well run little lodge with a variety of beautiful accommodations. It's a 15 minute bike ride from town. There were many non-fishing people there. There are beautiful pools, a great bar and really good food if you want a "package" or to order a la carte. There were some solo women travellers there as well. They can organize a variety of trips. I think this place is sometimes overlooked as an accommodation choice because it is known as a fishing lodge but it is a great place for non-fishers as well.

Ambergris Caye
Level Contributor
208 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: El pescador is an excellent accommodation....

Your absolutely right it has been one of the best but overlooked resorts for years as they mainly market and focus to fishermen which is very smart as thats where the moneys at it aint cheap to Sportsfish.

Its actually in a nice spot too not too far from town

Gaz Cooper

2. Re: El pescador is an excellent accommodation....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2011, 06:16