We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bottle Deposit

arlington
Level Contributor
105 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bottle Deposit

Staying closer to town this time so I should be able to get beer from the truck. I know the price is $25 USD but what can I expect to pay for case and bottle deposit (love it with lime and ice)

San Pedro, Belize
Level Contributor
19 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bottle Deposit

the crate is $5bzd and 25 cent per bottle.

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Level Contributor
2,501 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bottle Deposit

I love watching them drive around doing deliveries.

Orlando
Level Contributor
10 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bottle Deposit

Beer from a truck??? What is this you speak of?

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
15,029 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bottle Deposit

Belikin beer is delivered on wagons pulled by tractors. I think you can purchase a case of beer right off the cart.

Caribbean
Level Contributor
5,229 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bottle Deposit

When you see the Belikin truck approaching, just wave at it to stop. Buy what you want -- I've always received a receipt.

That's the way I've been doing it for years. When they get to know you better, they'll actually stop in front of the house and honk the horn.

Orlando
Level Contributor
10 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bottle Deposit

Interesting! Thank you very much for the info.

7. Re: Bottle Deposit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2013, 10:35