We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine On the Island

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
6 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Wine On the Island

Hello! I heard rumors of a place on the island that makes their own wine. Does anyone know the name/location of this mystery place? Also do you know if they have wine tastings?

Hon
Ontario Canada
Level Contributor
1,282 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine On the Island

It's Rendezvous, about 2 miles north of the cut. http://ambergriscaye.com/rendezvous/ I've never tasted wine. I only drink it :~)

London UK
Level Contributor
2,562 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine On the Island

Yes, it is the Rendezvous Restaurant, which is four miles north of the cut. We stayed in accomodation beside it and enjoyed patronising the restaurant.

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
6 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wine On the Island

Thanks! It looks lovely!

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Level Contributor
2,682 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wine On the Island

It is really nice up there.

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wine On the Island

Heading back down in April, We will have to give it a try while exploring the North end. Thanks.

San Pedro, Belize
Level Contributor
560 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wine On the Island

Wine de Vine also holds wine tastings, they don't make their own, but they have a great selection. I think it's Tuesdays and Fridays. As for Rendezvous, I love Colleen's culinary creations.

7. Re: Wine On the Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 23:40