We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stuff to do for teens

Which San Pedro hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Somerset, New Jersey
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Stuff to do for teens

We will be visiting AC in March with 2 teens staying at the Banana Beach Hotel. It is our first time in Belize. Probably not snorkeling or SDing. What other activities or touristy things do you recommend?

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
6,747 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stuff to do for teens

Look at their site which lists all the tours you can do from the caye and on the mainland. its pretty comprehensive

Somerset, New Jersey
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stuff to do for teens

Thanks, I have. I just want to know what people recommend and also if I can book from San Pedro?

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
4,753 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stuff to do for teens

Lamanai is incredible. Altun Ha isn't. Cave tubing is quite an experience. ATM cave is a must do, but most people that just stay on the cayes miss that. There's also the Belize Zoo where you can see the recently rescued black jaguar, appropriately named Lucky Boy. The zoo really is a neat place, and totally unique. scoop.it/t/…lucky-boy-s-home-is-finished

Edited: 29 January 2013, 00:22
Somerset, New Jersey
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stuff to do for teens

Ok, thanks. What is Lamanai? My kids are Zoo'ed out. I am a nature writer and we have been to many zoos. Will probably pass in favor of doing activities more indigenous to Belize.

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Level Contributor
2,442 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Stuff to do for teens

Touring Marco Gonzalez ruin site [1/4 mile walk and some bugs] or doing the CSI Croc tour are both fun things to do on the island.

"Jan Brown" <janbrownbz@hotmail.com>,

http://www.marcogonzalezmayasite.com/

Cherie

"Cherie Chenot-Rose" <acesnpo@hughes.net>,

americancrocodilesanctuary.org/csicroctours.…

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
4,753 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Stuff to do for teens

Lamanai is a great ruin, and the ride there is fun too.

7. Re: Stuff to do for teens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2014, 06:18