We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry?

West Hartford, Ct
Level Contributor
25 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Laundry?

Am headed to Belize for 10 days and hope to pack for five. Does anyone out there know if there is a laundromat in town? I don't want to get hit with a huge hotel laundry bill.

Thank you

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
433 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundry?

Not sure if there is one in town but our hotel did one load for $10 which we didn't think was that bad. Most hotels seems to provide the service. Wish we had done it on the way home so we had a nice clean case of clothes rather than piles of washing :(

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundry?

Nellie's Laundry is in town near the bottom of middle street..

My friend just did her laundry there yesterday will ask her how much she paid and get back to you.

Seymour, Connecticut
Level Contributor
7 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laundry?

We had Nellie's do a large bag of laundry (included some towels) for us last week. It was about $7.50 US and was delivered back to our hotel next day. We thought it was really cheap and (if we had known) would have packed a lot less than we did.

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
15,138 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Laundry?

If you're staying south of town, there's J&J Laundry, across from Marina's store.

Punta Gorda, Belize
Level Contributor
8 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Laundry?

All the laundry places I've used charge by weight, do it quickly, pleasantly, and for a price I thought was reasonable.

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Laundry?

Friend got back to me and she did not check her bill but said she thought it was about $1 a pound for laundry.

7. Re: Laundry?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about San Pedro
Recent Conversations