We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lobster Burrito

Which San Pedro hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Columbia, South...
3 posts
Save Topic
Lobster Burrito

I will be making my first trip to San Pedro in about a month now, and trying to get an idea of the spots i want to hit. I have read on here I think, can't seem to find it now, about a restaurant that serves really good, and big burritos. Any help with the name of this place? We are staying at Victoria House, so any other recommendations would be much appreciated.

Caribbean
Level Contributor
4,955 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lobster Burrito

Don't like your chances for a fresh lobster anything -- lobster season just closed a few days ago. Any lobster you get now will be frozen (not that that's a bad).

Edited: 18 February 2013, 22:52
Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
14,861 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lobster Burrito

My understanding is that restaurants have to pay a substantial sum to serve lobster (frozen) out of season. For that reason, most restaurants don't.

I'm guessing the place you're thinking of is Waruguma, located on Middle Street. My neighbor had a really good lobster burrito there a couple weeks ago.

There's another place right across the street, Pupuseria, which has very good food as well. In fact, I preferred the pupusas there to Waruguma's.

Edited: 18 February 2013, 23:14
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
68 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lobster Burrito

Don't miss the civeche and sangria at Lily's Treasure Chest... it was to die for. I also recall seeing a lobster burrito on their menu. Enjoy!

Saint Joseph...
Level Contributor
84 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lobster Burrito

Waruguma, located on Middle Street. rocks all things Lobster...Our group had someone eat there everyday. Either for Lunch or Dinner,,,

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
427 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lobster Burrito

Waruguma's is your place!

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
14,861 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lobster Burrito

I seriously doubt it Waruguma is selling lobster when lobster season is closed. For chicken burritos, we prefer the ones across the street from Waruguma at La Pupuseria. More chicken, less rice.

San Pedro...
Level Contributor
44 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lobster Burrito

Waruguma for sure!

8. Re: Lobster Burrito

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2014, 06:17