We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Library

Which San Pedro hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
190 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Library

Less that 30 days before my son and I leave. We have a few books on Canada and Canadian culture (hockey and Tim's) that we would like to donate to the library. Can you tell me where the library is located and is it only open certain days?

Thanks

Hon
Ontario Canada
Level Contributor
1,238 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Library

The library is on Front Street adjacent to the Catholic school. Not sure about the opening times.

Edited: 08 April 2013, 20:38
Hon
Ontario Canada
Level Contributor
1,238 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Library

http://ambergriscaye.com/library/ This has all the info you need.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
190 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Library

This is great. Thanks very much.

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Level Contributor
2,490 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Library

Here is the librarians name is Iracela Acosta, 206-2028, sptlibrary@hotmail.com

This is a great place that is currently underfunded so your donation will be appreciated. They have a wish list if anyone happens to have extra room and would be able to bring a few things down just email and ask.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
661 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Library

What a great idea! I'm sure they will appreciate it. If you have room to take other books I bet they would like those too. When we stopped in the library we saw a definite need--their only copy of the World Book Encyclopedia was so old Belize wasn't even a country yet! Sad. We didn't think to plan ahead, so we made a cash donation (so they could choose the books they want).

6. Re: Library

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2014, 07:17