We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skype, Does it work well? On A.C.

Ocean Shores...
Level Contributor
56 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Skype, Does it work well? On A.C.

I am hoping to Skype, with the wireless , at the Hotel.. I have read that something was done last year, and it is working better since last April?

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Level Contributor
2,525 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Skype, Does it work well? On A.C.

Because it was bad for so long I stopped trying. I have heard same though from a few people that Skype is now much better here.

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
7,040 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Skype, Does it work well? On A.C.

Works very well

Hon
Ontario Canada
Level Contributor
1,252 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Skype, Does it work well? On A.C.

Skype does work but decent connectivity depends on how fast your internet speed is and how many people are using it. Even high winds and/or rain can be a problem. The video can be very pixelated and often the connection is dropped. FaceTime on iPhone is a bit better but only a bit.

4. Re: Skype, Does it work well? On A.C.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2015, 05:18