We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bring Food

Which San Pedro hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Red Deer, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Bring Food

My wife and I are traveling to Caye Caulker on the 7th of March and we are wondering if we can bring Raspberry Organic Tea with us. My wife drinks it every day and is concerned that she won't be able to get it there.

Santa Clara...
Level Contributor
19,044 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bring Food

I brought tea bags and sachets with me and had no issues. I don't think it is considered banned produce per custom even if loose leaf.

Edited: 22 January 2014, 21:49
Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Level Contributor
2,490 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bring Food

I packed a couple of good sized ziplocs filled with tea bags when we moved here and did not have any issues. This was before we had a small health food store on Ambergris Caye.

3. Re: Bring Food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2015, 05:20