We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best scuba operators on Ambergris Caye?

New Mexico
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
best scuba operators on Ambergris Caye?

We are planning a week of diving on Ambergris Caye in November. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good scuba dive operation there? We are both intermediate recreational divers.

calif
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
71. Re: best scuba operators on Ambergris Caye?

seashell do you own a hotel or dive company in Belize?You should invest in a WEB PAGE,and give us all a brake on spamming.

Canada
Level Contributor
846 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
72. Re: best scuba operators on Ambergris Caye?

No Jeff, I don't own anything in Belize. However, Belize does have a piece of my heart. I love spending time there and have made many, many trips and even had an apartment there for a bit of time. So no spamming here. By the way, you might want to look up the meaning of spam before you go accusing someone of that. While you are looking up "spam" or "spammer", look up "internet troll" and see if you recognize yourself.

new york
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
73. Re: best scuba operators on Ambergris Caye?

just came back from a week diving in belize and loved the service, equipment and friendliness of amigos del mar. the instructors are helpful and patient (i did my referral and then a trip to the blue whole.. amazing) and are fun to go out with after the dive. everyone is really friendly and i thought the boats etc were very nice as well.

74. Re: best scuba operators on Ambergris Caye?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 12:26