We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

House rental or resort/condo rental??

Which San Pedro hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Arlington, Texas
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
House rental or resort/condo rental??

Which do you feel if better? I have found homes for rent that are north and some resorts and condos south. We want to be able to walk to the restaurants or get bikes or gocarts and also want to be right on the beach. Opinions?

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
14,861 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: House rental or resort/condo rental??

I'm a fan of south, but there are some lovely properties north. Depending on where you stay north, there may well be some restaurants within walking distance, but not very many. I wouldn't want to be biking up north in the dark. The 'road' north can get pretty bad. As in almost impassable with a golf cart.

Where are you looking at south?

2. Re: House rental or resort/condo rental??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 17:18