We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Raggamuffin tours for Hol Chan snorkeling

Sacramento, CA
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Raggamuffin tours for Hol Chan snorkeling

We took a snorkeling tour with Raggamuffin tours on 3/31/09, and had a wonderful time. We enjoyed taking a sailboat as opposed to a motorboat, for one. Our 2 guides (I think one was named Patrick) were wonderful hosts, and very informative and professional. Lunch was great, bottled water abundant, and even a bathroom on board...Oh and the rum punch for the ride back was a nice finish to a great day of snorkeling. Great time! We'll be back!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
118 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Raggamuffin tours for Hol Chan snorkeling

Great to hear you enjoyed it! I'm taking that very same tour in June and can't wait!

Toronto
Level Contributor
824 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Raggamuffin tours for Hol Chan snorkeling

We echo julie's comments above - from March 09 when we sailed with Capt Charlie and his first mate.

Great snorkling, and trust me when Charlie chums the water in Shark-Ray alley and tells you to get into the water with the nurse sharks and rays, he really means it! Abundant fish, very healthy coral and a well run outfit. You do need to be a bit of a gymnast to use the head onboard however, but well worth the cost ($80 BZ each, we had our own gear).

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
4,768 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Raggamuffin tours for Hol Chan snorkeling

I've taken Raggamuffin's Hol Chan tour many times, and always recommend it to friends. I shall continue to do so - thanks for the update, and I'm glad you had a great ride!

4. Re: Raggamuffin tours for Hol Chan snorkeling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Caye Caulker
Recent Conversations