We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CC Vs AC, fishing, snorkelling, choices???

Brisco, Canada
Level Contributor
392 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
CC Vs AC, fishing, snorkelling, choices???

Hello,

Thinking about going to Caye Caulker in April with my boyfriend to do some flats fly fishing and some relaxing. I have been to CC before and am wondering if Ambergris has better options for fishing guides, snorkelling trips and accomodations. I enjoyed the quiet of CC but am open for anything. Any info would be greatly appreciated. cheers

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
6,914 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CC Vs AC, fishing, snorkelling, choices???

CC is nice and caters to a mid range-budget traveler. Ambergris to moderate to higher end and the options and services will reflect that. Ambergris is 25 miles long and many inns far from town

Brisco, Canada
Level Contributor
392 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CC Vs AC, fishing, snorkelling, choices???

Good to know, thanks very much. As far as you know, would we be better off renting a house a little further for a little more or can you suggest a hotel/guest house centrally located that has basic cooking facilities? Thank you very much!

3. Re: CC Vs AC, fishing, snorkelling, choices???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2014, 06:17