We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help finding an acoutic guitar player on Caye Caulker!!

Union City, New...
4 posts
Save Topic
Need help finding an acoutic guitar player on Caye Caulker!!

Hi everyone. We're getting married on Caye Caulker in August and would like to hire an acoustic guitarist to play for us during the ceremony. We haven't had any luck finding someone yet and are hoping to get some recommendations. Any leads would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Brisco, Canada
Level Contributor
392 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help finding an acoutic guitar player on Caye Caulker!!

There was a local playing quite nicely at Habanero's when I was there for dinner, mid-april, perhaps get a hold of the restaurant to find out his name.

Caye Caulker, Belize
Level Contributor
86 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help finding an acoutic guitar player on Caye Caulker!!

I'm the owner of Habaneros and i have a regular player on Friday Saturday and Sunday...Cuban...absolutely amazing musician...to the point that he even makes his own guitars. Email me at hananerosdream@gmail.com or call when in the country at 6264911 and I can arrange a time to meet him. Weddings are usually on the weekend and I have no problem with him missing a night to play for your wedding!!

Hope this helps...

Darren Casson

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need help finding an acoutic guitar player on Caye Caulker!!

There were some people playing acoustic guitars at Terry's grill that were quite good. Not sure if any of them were staying long term on the island though.

4. Re: Need help finding an acoutic guitar player on Caye Caulker!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2014, 07:18