We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snorkel cost

newfoundland
5 posts
Save Topic
snorkel cost

It cost about 70 U.S to do Hol Chan full day trip,any family deals or kids price or will it cost 280 for a family of 4

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
15,329 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: snorkel cost

Really? I guess it is much further than it is from Ambergris.

I just answered your other post about your 4pm arrival.

I'd seriously consider heading to Ambergris that first night instead of Caulker. Then, you won't be stressing about missing your flight.

Find a cheap hotel room, then, do a morning snorkel to Hol Chan. Prices from Ambergris to Hol Chan are about US$35.00, including park fee and equipment rental. That would pay for your hotel room, and, the airfare is the same.

You'd just have to pay for a water taxi to Caye Caulker later in the day.

newfoundland
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: snorkel cost

Hi Jeanh,thanks for the reply,after a 12 hour flight it may be better to stay in B.C and recover but it's tempting to make a run for the islands.My kids have snorkeled in Mexico but looking forward to Belize.We have 3 or 4 days in [preferred]Caye Caulker and would like to get 2 full day tours.Last year I paid about 70U.S for Hol Chan,shark ally and coral gardens tour and would go again

3. Re: snorkel cost

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2014, 06:18