We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Forgot a swimsuit... Options on caye caulker?

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
35 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Forgot a swimsuit... Options on caye caulker?

I'm sitting at MIA on my way to Caye Caulker and I've come to the realization that I forgot to pack a swimsuit! Ah! Are there shops on caye caulker to purchase a swimsuit (not bikini)?

Mentioned in this post
Caye Caulker
Caye Caulker
2,450 Reviews
Caye Caulker, Belize
Santa Clara...
Level Contributor
23,311 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Forgot a swimsuit... Options on caye caulker?

Oh no! You are probably well on your way if not already in Belize. Perhaps go over to San Pedro if you can't find what you need in Caulker? Good luck.

Edited: 22 January 2014, 17:53
Mentioned in this post
Belize
Belize
Central America
San Pedro
San Pedro
Ambergris Caye, Belize
San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
4,770 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Forgot a swimsuit... Options on caye caulker?

There are some places you can buy a suit, but a day on AC would be fun, and there's a huge choice there.

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
35 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Forgot a swimsuit... Options on caye caulker?

Thanks all, I found a pretty good selection on caye caulker. I'm no positive of the name of the place I ended up buying from, but it's close to Habinarios on front street. Really nice woman runs the place. Now, the weather hasn't cooperated, but I'm hoping for better weather next week.

4. Re: Forgot a swimsuit... Options on caye caulker?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2015, 06:18