We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

turneffe island resort weather in november

Which Turneffe Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
california
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
turneffe island resort weather in november

Im thinking of joining a trip to Turneffe Island in November. What is the usual weather condition at that time? Thank you.

1 reply
Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
2 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: turneffe island resort weather in november

Turneffe has it's rainy season from Sept to about Nov, but usually by that time it's quite dry. The hurricane season is usually over by then, and the peak tourism season starts at the end of December, so I think that November is an excellent time to visit, in terms of value, relative quite and weather. In January and February it can sometimes get a little chilly at night (low 70s) but November tends to be pretty stable in the high 70s low 80s without the scorching midday. The water will also be slightly colder than usual, but its still the Caribbean, so I wouldn't worry too much.

I would recommend a small umbrella, just in case you get a day of rain, and maybe some light long pants for the evenings. Otherwise, its the perfect season! Have fun!!

Reply to: turneffe island resort weather in november
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted