We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

barrister island or zoo?

Which Belize City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
180 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
barrister island or zoo?

we only have on day in belize while on our cruise at the end of march. I am torn whether to spend the day at barrister island, cucumber beach, or do a city/zoo tour.

I have 2 seven yr olds.

Thanks!

Placencia, Belize
Level Contributor
2,041 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: barrister island or zoo?

You could do Cucumber Beach AND the zoo. The zoo is small and takes around and hour and a half, the 7 year olds would love it I think. (Well, I love it anyway.) Old Belize (Cucumber Beach) is ideal for children with water slides, shallow pool, nice restuarant serving familiar foods and a big steam engine which Destination Expert Dr. FeelAwesome is in love with!

2. Re: barrister island or zoo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2010, 08:17