We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset Cave-tubing

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
68 reviews
Sunset Cave-tubing

Hi, I am ususally good at finding anything online but I am stuck!! In my lonely planet book, there is a section that says "Dont Miss Sunset Cave-tubing" and it goes on to say that this is good since most cruises are gone for the day and that you can see the stars at night. I cant find any tours related to this information anywhere!!! Please help!! Thank you!!

Edited: 03 February 2012, 19:11
belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
7,539 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Sunset Cave-tubing

Mmmm, I don't understand this; yes, go cave tubing after the cruise ship people are gone, early afternoon. But cave tubing at night to see the stars? See stars from inside a cave? I assume the guide book writer means the former; go after the cruise ship hoards depart

Lusaka, Zambia
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Sunset Cave-tubing

I read the same thing in lonley planet and would like to find this as well. It says that after you go though the cave and back out into the jungle, you can float on the river looking up at the stars through the jungel canopy. Do any companies do this?

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
7,539 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Sunset Cave-tubing

Check with Caves Branch

4. Re: Sunset Cave-tubing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2013, 10:34