We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suggestions for cruise stop

North Carolina USA
Level Contributor
1,375 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
suggestions for cruise stop

My mother and I are going on a cruise and one of the stops is Belize city. I love to snorkel, but I heard there was an awesome river ride through the rain forest. Any suggestions?? I hate taking the pre arranged cruise tours - they are normally more expansive and more crowded.

North Carolina USA
Level Contributor
1,375 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: suggestions for cruise stop

any ideas?

seattle
Level Contributor
75 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: suggestions for cruise stop

I took the Shark-Ray Alley excursion on NCL last month and thought it was one of the best things ever. What a very professional, caring group! If your ship is using "Cruise Solutions" and the Belize Pride, you can't go wrong. We paid @ $100 a person and thought it was a great value.

I've snorkeled in Hawaii, Tahiti, Fanning, the Carribean and Alaska, so when I call it good, it was GOOD. The reason we chose a ship tour on this one was the distance from the ship and the difficulty that would be involved with getting to the next port on our own. Think of the first $25 as insurance.

San Bernardino...
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: suggestions for cruise stop

hi i suggest you try cave tubing through cave-tubing.com...i just got back from my caribbean cruise last night and had a blast cave tubing in belize our guide richard was alot of fun and they even had us back in port with enough time to do some shopping before our boat left we paid $45 a person which is half the price our ship was charging for the excursion i highly recommend it!

4. Re: suggestions for cruise stop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 04:18