We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belize Weather in April - no AC

Lake Worth, FL
Level Contributor
243 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Belize Weather in April - no AC

Hi there! We're thinking of going to Belmopan in early April and found a place that sounded good (Jungle Dome) but their Villa we wanted to rent does not have AC. They said it was built with the weather in mind and has many ceiling fans. I looked up the averages on Yahoo Weather and the average high in April is 98 degrees. Does that sound right? Do you think it would be insane to stay somewhere without AC in April?

Lake Worth, FL
Level Contributor
243 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belize Weather in April - no AC

Any Belize experts out here?

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
15,140 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Belize Weather in April - no AC

Theis is what I meant on another thread about how hard this is to answer. There were some other folks on Ambergris the same time as us, they thought it was really hot. I thought it was very pleasant, even cool at night.

It is hot in April, although I've never been in Belize then. I'd try it on the ocean without air because of the sea breezes, but I'd hesitate inland.

You live in Florida, is your a/c on as soon as the temps hit 80? Does the humidity bother you?

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
6,944 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Belize Weather in April - no AC

April and May are our hottest months.

4. Re: Belize Weather in April - no AC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 03:16