We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Midas tropical resort

Long Island City...
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Midas tropical resort

Hello All

I will be traveling to Belize for 8 days in May, 4 days in the Cayo district and 4 days on one of the Cayes. I was wondering If anyone has stayed at the Midas tropical resort and if so what's your opinion? I've used the search function and really didn't find to much information about it but some, I've also checked the traveler reviews and it seems like a nice place. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

mrush

Helena, Montana
Level Contributor
20 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Midas tropical resort

My family and I will be staying there for a few nights in March. I'll post a review after our trip. They got a reccomendation from the Lonely Planet website. From the reviews that I have found it seems like it will be great. Not too fancy so not too expensive but in a great settiing within a 10-15 minute walk to the center of San Ignacio.

Long Island City...
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Midas tropical resort

Thanks for the heads up. Im really considering staying there just wanted to get some opinions, information on excursions and so on. Have a great trip and I can't wait for your report when you return.

Thanks again

mrush

Chester
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Midas tropical resort

Hi mrush

We have personally stayed at Midas and we enjoyed the Preston's company they have wireless internet and 2 complimentary computers in the house which we used during our stay.

We stayed in a Cabana on stilts it had hot water and its own hammock we spent 3 nights there but felt that we could have easily spent another 2 nights. We had a peak at the King rooms but was out of our budget but were really nice.

you honestly can't go wrong by staying at Midas Resort. hope this was helpful.

Long Island City...
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Midas tropical resort

Thanks for the reply lola

I've read more reviews also and they all seem pretty positive, so I gonna pull the trigger and try to start planing the next leg of our vacation thanks again.

mrush

5. Re: Midas tropical resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 08:21