We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contacting Clarissa Falls

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1 post
70 reviews
Save Topic
Contacting Clarissa Falls

I have been trying for weeks to contact someone at Clarissa Falls. I've used their site to send several emails, tried to reserve a room through their on-line reservation, and tried telephoning them. So far, no contact. Any suggestions? Or do you recommend that I try to arrange a room or hut when I arrive there in December. I'd prefer to know early whether I have a room or not. Thanks! By the way, I consider myself a seasoned traveler. Don't we all? However, I travel most times by the seat of my pants for months at a time in Mexico, Central and South America, and Europe. Just so you know that I'm not a spoiled American who has to have everything written in concrete to travel. But, I'd like to know in this instance, if I can get a place to sleep for a couple of nights.

Davie, Florida
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contacting Clarissa Falls

belizereport.com/lodging/clarissa/index.html

2. Re: Contacting Clarissa Falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2013, 10:17