We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Actun Tunichil Muknal

Which San Ignacio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
McLean, VA
Level Contributor
1 post
185 reviews
Save Topic
Actun Tunichil Muknal

What is the best San Ignacio-based tour company to use to take my husband and I on this tour? We would prefer a smaller group of people.

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
224 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Actun Tunichil Muknal

I do believe the group would be any more than 8 people, this is the limit.

Check Trip Advisor reviews on the various companies, I don`t think you can go wrong judging from the reviews.

All the best !

Level Contributor
7,898 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Actun Tunichil Muknal

Most will tell you Pacz.

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
224 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Actun Tunichil Muknal

PACZ is good !!

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
4,753 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Actun Tunichil Muknal

Pacz is great. Belize Magnificent Tours also is great for the ATM tour.

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
Level Contributor
11,148 posts
327 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Actun Tunichil Muknal

Pacz for us, too:

http://pacztours.net/actun-tunichil-muknal/

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Actun Tunichil Muknal

We used Cayo Adventure Tours. If you do use them ask for Martin. He was AMAZING!!! He really wanted us to get a feel & experience the Mayan culture. We just got back today & I would type more, but my iPhone is being a pain.

Salt Lake City, Utah
13 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Actun Tunichil Muknal

we took our tour through Caves Branch and had Abraham as our guide - he was great. we lucked out and was able to go early in the morning since they were booked for the day so it was just our group in the entire cave until we exited!

no experience with pacz but on the way back from our tikal trip, we saw a pacz tour van at the scene of a traffic accident where two bicyclists seem to be hurt. =/ no idea on details but i'd be interested to hear if anyone has them!

San Pedro, Belize
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Actun Tunichil Muknal

PACZ TOURS is the way to go. It is a family owned operation, which offers great safe and quality service. http://pacztours.net/actun-tunichil-muknal/

9. Re: Actun Tunichil Muknal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2014, 05:15