We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Million Dollar Highway

Seattle
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Million Dollar Highway

Due to time constraints was planning on making a day of it traveling from Mesa Verde to Durango/Silverton/Ouray and then back down to Durango and on to Pagosa Springs.

Is it reasonable to do this trip in a day?

Will we be missing very much if we do not continue on Hwy 550 going North. Our final destination is Denver and we now plan on taking Hwy 160 from Pagosa to Denver.

Any and all suggestions/comments are welcomed.

cheers

alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
780 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Million Dollar Highway

you might want to find a colorado forum. Have fun! Mesa Verde is wonderful!

Cypress, Texas
Level Contributor
1,348 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Million Dollar Highway

If you end up in Placencia, Belize, you will love it! But the 3,500 mile drive will be tough.

Seattle
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Million Dollar Highway

So I'm computer illiterate :) Now the question is can I move this question to the appropriate spot?

Cypress, Texas
Level Contributor
1,348 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Million Dollar Highway

You can't move it or delete this one.

No problem, just post in again the Colorado Forum

First, copy your post and be ready to paste it into the next forum so you won't have to type it again.

Look up toward the top of this page and find "Forums - "Stann Creek forums - Placencia forum"

Click on "Forums"

Then click on "United States"

Then click on "Colorado"

Then look for "Jump to a more specific forum: Select Forum". Click the right arrow and pick "Denver" or another place.

Then just click "Add Another Topic" and paste your question there and click "Submit".

Edited: 25 January 2011, 20:37
Seattle
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Million Dollar Highway

Thank you :) done.

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
Level Contributor
4,006 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Million Dollar Highway

tuluseattle: you can remove your post by clicking on innappropriat content select one & it will be removed.

Seattle
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Million Dollar Highway

So now I "think" I've deleted myself from Placencia. If you ever get down there, it's a great place to visit.

8. Re: Million Dollar Highway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2012, 05:42