We are booked for Belize 11/19 to 11/25. We are landing in Belize city after dark and must stay the night in the city until we can catch the puddle jumper to Placencia. I have a few question that I would love some feed back on.
1) Where best to stay in Belize City for the one night? Also, how bad/good is the city to walk around and explore for the one night?
2) Can you pre-book the pubble jumper flights to Placencia or is it a show and go?
3) Placencia - we have booked a private place on the lagoon side and want to know peoples opinions about staying on the lagoon side vs. the beach/ocean side? How safe is it to swim on the lagoon?
4) How safe is Placencia...I have been reading some stuff that can be a little sketchy...
5) I hear that right now Placencia is under water? and there is a problem with the new airprot...anyone know anything about that?
6) In general what do you think of Placencia, what should I do and not do when I'm down there and where should I eat and not eat?
All of your feedback is welcome and thanks in advance.