We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belize vaca for 14 women

Which Placencia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeper, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Belize vaca for 14 women

I found two villas for our group, one in ambergris caye, other in Hopkins? Any suggestions which is better?

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
Level Contributor
10,848 posts
327 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belize vaca for 14 women

What are you looking for? Ambergris Caye and Hopkins Village are very different places.

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
6,753 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Belize vaca for 14 women

I'd venture a guess that Ambergris might better meet the needs of 14 women, but look into each and see what better appeals to you as there are differences between the two and both have great features.

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
14,675 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Belize vaca for 14 women

I'd also add, if you choose Ambergris, and, if you think you'll be venturing out often to head to town, be aware of where the villa you're considering is located. If you're far north, water taxis will get very expensive.

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
4,753 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Belize vaca for 14 women

If this is for a bachelorette party, then I'd say that AC would be the way to go. But with 14, you'll be the party wherever you go...or stay.

Leeper, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Belize vaca for 14 women

We ended up at Casa Tortuga on Ambergris Caye. What a beautiful spot! Loved every minute!

Edited: 26 October 2013, 13:53
The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
Level Contributor
10,848 posts
327 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Belize vaca for 14 women

Hey - thanks for the update!!

7. Re: Belize vaca for 14 women

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2014, 04:17