We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

maya beach

Which Placencia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brick, New Jersey
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
maya beach

small restaurants to eat in nearby are as singing sands is very expensive?

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
6,865 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: maya beach

Yup, you have a few options

Placencia, Belize
Level Contributor
11 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: maya beach

There are other places, such as the Green Parrot, Mango's, The Bistro, Jaguar Lanes, Fantoni's Kitchen

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
48 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: maya beach

Hi,

I'll be staying at Singing Sands in a couple of weeks.

Are any of the restaurants in the area within walking distance by beach? I definitely want to try Maya Beach Bistro.

Also, a bit off topic for this thread, but is there anything interesting to see if I snorkel in the waters of Maya Beach? I'm a novice at snorkeling, so I'd be excited to see anything.

I know Singing Sands has bicycles. Is the ride to Placencia flat or hilly? I understand it is about a six mile ride. Correct?

Thanks for any info you can provide!

Edited: 09 June 2014, 15:34
Brick, New Jersey
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: maya beach

The ride to Placencia is about 10 miles and it is a very HOT ride. Be prepared with water and sunscreen!

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
48 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: maya beach

Well, that's probably a no. Thanks for your help!

6. Re: maya beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 07:16