We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lamanai Eco-Tours

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Lamanai Eco-Tours

I've noticed in the reviews of the Lamanai ruins that some people have visited them from Orange Walk with a company called "Lamanai Eco-Tours", but I can't seem to find a website or any contact details.

Does anyone know if they have a website or e-mail address? Or what the approximate cost is for a trip with them from Orange Walk to Lamanai?

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
7,046 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lamanai Eco-Tours

Most operators charge around $40.00pp with return boat, guided tour and lunch, but do not have contact info for this operator handy

San Pedro, Belize
Level Contributor
560 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lamanai Eco-Tours

That would be Errol who owns Lamanai Eco Tours. His local cell is 610-1758, excellent guides, we send all our guests out with them utilizing Tropic's direct flight from the island to Orange Walk.

Astoria, New York
Level Contributor
2 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lamanai Eco-Tours

In case other people are looking for their contact info I have their business card. The number listed is (501) 610-1753. I went in March 2012 so not sure if it's Errol's old cell since "MalibuStace" has a different number or perhaps it is his office number. The email listed is errolcadle1@yahoo.com.

1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Lamanai Eco-Tours

I was just there visiting with my buddy as I am from Belize as well call(011) 501-610-1753 ask for Errol Cadle tell him Rick Evans gave you his info

errolcadle@yahoo.com

Orlando, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Lamanai Eco-Tours

I was just there July 7, 2014. The trip was FANTASTIC. Everything was perfect. The lunch provided was delicious Belize dish. Couldn't ask for more. His # is 501-610-1753. His email is:errolcadle1@yahoo.com. If you call him, just tell him that John & Carol recommended him very highly.

Also a special thanks to the tour guide "Nate", he was very knowlegeable, polite and made sure that everyone was comfortable and having fun.

6. Re: Lamanai Eco-Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2016, 03:15