We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sansa Airlines vs Nature Air

Halifax, West...
Level Contributor
10 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Sansa Airlines vs Nature Air

We want to fly back from Tortuguero National Park to San Jose. Sansa Airlines vs Nature Air. We will be staying at Hotel Le Bergerac in San Jose overnight. Any advice on this route. We will travel out by road/boat.

Also Fonde Vela vs Trapp Family Lodge in Monteverde - any preference

St. Louis
Level Contributor
132 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sansa Airlines vs Nature Air

Nature Air has better planes, seem to be more on time. I flew them twice with no worries. My only Sansa flight was 2 hours late. But, no matter what, you'll get to your destination. If you have a choice I recommend Nature Air.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sansa Airlines vs Nature Air

I hope you are aware that Le Bergerac is out-of-the-way from either airport. It is located in San Pedro, pretty much on the other side of San Jose. Bergerac is, however, a nice little hotel. If you get hungry at night, there is an Italian restaurant on the backside of the AutoMercado across the big road that is quite good...

I've had good experiences with either airline. I'd pick simply based on the convenience of their flight schedules since it won't matter much what airport you fly into considering where you are going afterwards.

3. Re: Sansa Airlines vs Nature Air

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 21:18