We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sansa website - is it just me?

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
811 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Sansa website - is it just me?

Hi - Does anyone know if the Sansa website is working? I've tried different browsers, and I can't seem to actually book anything. I enter the parameters and push "search for flights" - but then nothing happens. Am I maybe on an obsolete website? I'm going to http://www.flysansa.com/index.html.

Anyone else know the best way to book through Sansa?

Thanks...

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sansa website - is it just me?

What flights are you trying to book & for when?

Tampa, FL
Destination Expert
for San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
2,209 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sansa website - is it just me?

It works okay for me. Not knowing all the airport codes I entered the departure and arrival points using the dropdown menus. Then I typed in the departure and return dates directly and hit search. At first, nothing happened for me either but then I tried it using the calendar pop-ups instead and everything worked fine. I think you need to use their form interfaces for everything, rather than trying to manually fill in parts of it, for it to work correctly. Perhaps that was your problem.

Also, if all else fails, one could always book one's flight the way they did it before the airlines had fancy (and sometimes bug-prone) websites. Call them directly! They do also provide a telephone and fax number for that reason. If you don't want to pay the long distance charges, you might first try calling TACA's US toll-free number 1-800-400-TACA, but I don't know if they can book tickets for their regional subsidiaries.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sansa website - is it just me?

Occasionally, it can be your own web browser that is giving you grief. Not all programers adhere to code the way they should and some browsers can handle certain deviations better than others. If you encounter this problem again, simply try a different browser and you will likely be fine.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,544 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sansa website - is it just me?

I could never get Firefox to work with that site, but it worked fine with IE.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
811 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sansa website - is it just me?

Thank you! Firefox! That's the problem. I was wondering if that could be it... Thanks.

6. Re: Sansa website - is it just me?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 08:19