gROUP OF TEN(10) AVG AGE OF 58, FAIRLY ACTIVE, USUALLY DO
europe, have done donkeys in Santorini, etc. like to eat and drink and have fun, but Eurpoe is now too expensive.
Thought about flying into San Jose and spending about 3 or 4 days, staying at Clarion Amon, and taking day trips out of SJ. Thereafter, flying or driving rental van to NW Pacific side and stay at Paradisis resort &golf for 3 or 4 days.
1. What is there to do for more than 2 days in San Jose?
2. What are the best day trips to take, we talked about the volcano hot springs trip to A volcano?
3. Does anyone have anythig positive to say about Clarion Amon Hotel(reviews are mixed).
4. Heard that airline from SJ to Liberia limits baggage to 25 lbs., if so then we probably will rent van and drive, what is the best route to take and what can you do along the way?
5. If we wanted to do a combo excursion(horse back, line zip, rain forest, raft trip), which one is the best, the one near volcano or the one over on the Pacific side, or another?
6. What day trips, if any, would you recommend taking out of the Paradisis?
As you can see, we need help from someone who has been there done that. Any input greatly appreciated.