We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens

NC
2 posts
Save Topic
Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens

Could someone please explain the difference in the two types of bungalows? Online the only difference that I can see is bathrobes & in room breakfast for almost an extra $100 a night. I am just wondering what else is included and if it is worth the price increase...

Thanks!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens

I have just made reservations there for next Febuary, when i called they told me the only difference was a better view of the Volcano, the rooms are the same.

Canada
Level Contributor
333 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens

I thought the more expensive rooms ("suites") have a jacuzzi tub on the back deck and the regular rooms do not. Is that not correct?

smalltown
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens

I actually stayed there a few months ago for an anniversary celebration. The rooms are all the same EXCEPT some have a king bed, others two queens.

The price difference is for "view only". There were no robes in our room which was the more expensive one. So, I don't know aout that. However, I wished we had booked the other because although the volcano view was amazing, so was the view of the gardner, maids, and golf cart going up and down the walkway.

For this reason, we did not really enjoy the jacuzzi on the balcony due to lack of privacy. Beautiful place though! I would definitely stay here again. But I would request a room with more privacy for the balcony. Very nice staff, especially Jonathan. Beautiful design and decor. Great view of the volcano. I do highly recommend this hotel for something more romantic!

4. Re: Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 16:16