We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Locations of banana and pineapple tours?

Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Locations of banana and pineapple tours?

Going to CR in December. Would like to tour banana and pineapple plantations. Can anyone give me locations, contacts?

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,653 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Locations of banana and pineapple tours?

Pineapple some tours out of La Fortuna...Banana Tour in Siquirres...

Are you going to be around Arenal or planning to visit Tortuguero?

roadadvisor@hotmail.com

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in paradise

Essex
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Locations of banana and pineapple tours?

We are going to both Arenal and Torteuguero, do I assume from your post that banana /pineapple tours are in these areas?

Which is better or should we try to see both Banana and pineapple plantations?

Want to do a coffee tour, think that might be near Monteverde?

We do have a 6 year old boy who will love probably one of these as so different from anything in the UK but suspect 3 such trips might be stretching his interest a bit too far.

Which to pick coffee, banana or pineapple or might be wrong but think I read about a vanilla farm near MA.

Manuel Antonio...
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Locations of banana and pineapple tours?

Of all the tours, your son will be more interething doing the pinnenaple tour, he will be able to have as much pinnenaple as he wants, not only this, pinnenaple is Costa Rica biggest exporting product, he will be able to share this with his friends back in home every time they eat a good pinnenaple. Coffe is a little more for adults. NATUREGUIDE

Essex
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Locations of banana and pineapple tours?

Can see a compromise on the cards.

We are in Costa Rica for 15 days so will do the pineapple on for him and coffee for me.

Can you recommend good places to do these, think coffee on that people mention is Don Juan but never seen any posts about pineapple tours before this post.

Thanks Frances

5. Re: Locations of banana and pineapple tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 10:18