We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Gift Ideas from CR?

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
74 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding Gift Ideas from CR?

I have a bunch of weddings of friends coming up to go to and would like to get them something from Costa Rica as part of their gift when we are there next month. We will in San Jose briefly, then driving to Arenal and Manuel Antonio. Any specific stores or areas or things to look for?

Pittsboro, North...
Level Contributor
162 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Gift Ideas from CR?

I always give coffee gifts from Costa Rica. Cafe Britt gift shops are in every major hotel and attraction, and they represent good Costa Rican craftspeople. The wood crafts of Costa Rica are really representative of the country.

Level Contributor
259 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Gift Ideas from CR?

The Costa Rican woods are so beautiful. I have a hand carved bowl made by a local artisan in the Arenal area and it is stunning. I would definitely look for something made from the local artist out of wood.

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Gift Ideas from CR?

Lizano Sauce www.dokaestate.com coffee...

4. Re: Wedding Gift Ideas from CR?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 16:16