We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone done Canopy Safari tour in MA?

Anchorage
Level Contributor
1,328 posts
133 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone done Canopy Safari tour in MA?

Hi -

We are going to CR for the first time and would like to do a zipline tour. We will be in Arenal, MA and BDC. Sky Trek looks great in Arenal but they won't take our daughter because she'll be just shy of 6 when we go (and 8 is their cut off).

So we are looking for a zipline tour in any of the places that either would allow us to go together even if somehow she zipped with someone or did herself or there was some other way for her to stay with us.

I found Canopy Safaris in MA which allows kids 5 and older. Having NO experience with ziplines or CR I don't know if this is a good one or not.

Please provide any info you have about that specific tour OR if you have any info/advice about other zipline tours. Thanks.

Brooklyn, New York
Destination Expert
for Sarapiqui
Level Contributor
5,341 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone done Canopy Safari tour in MA?

I believe Titi Canopy in MA takes young kids as well.

Manuel Antonio...
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone done Canopy Safari tour in MA?

Canopy Safari is a excellent company, probably their cables aren´t as long as in other companys in Arenal but the service in Canopy Safari is excellent and very professional. They are the best company based near Manuel Antonio. NATUREGUIDE

3. Re: Anyone done Canopy Safari tour in MA?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 12:18