We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which zipline is better: Mundo Aventura or SkyTrek?

long island, ny
5 posts
Save Topic
Which zipline is better: Mundo Aventura or SkyTrek?

I am trying to decide between SkyTrek and Mundo Aventura ziplines. If Aventura is better, will also consider rapelling. Going with kids 8,10 and 12. We are only going to be in Arenal for 2 1/2 days and we are having a hard time fitting everything in.

Is one zipline better than the other? Kids are all fearless.

FLORIDA1
Level Contributor
882 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which zipline is better: Mundo Aventura or SkyTrek?

Have not done both, but was very pleased with Mundo Aventura. Our guides, Christian and Jonathon were professional, funny, and informative. Jonathon even took a video of the zip to the waterfall for us- I could try to send it if you like. I really liked Eduardo's tour of frogs and butterflies. If had more time, would have done more tours (like rapelling) with Mundo Aventura.

Redding, California
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which zipline is better: Mundo Aventura or SkyTrek?

Hola, my friends and I went with SkyTrek in La Fortuna and loved it. I recommend wearing glasses (large) to keep the heavy mist from blasting your eyes. We also did the rapelling and had a great time. The first jump scares you but after that you are a pro. Children were also on the tour. Very safe and fun.

3. Re: Which zipline is better: Mundo Aventura or SkyTrek?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 05:18