We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Altos De Eros in Tamarinda or Bosque Del Cabo?

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Topic
Los Altos De Eros in Tamarinda or Bosque Del Cabo?

I'm getting ready to book Bosque Del Cabo for 5 nights in June. I saw tripadvisor reports for Los Altos De Eros and now I'm having second thoughts about Bosque Del Cabo. My husband and I are going to Arenal and staying at the Springs Resort for 4 nights. We have 5 more nights to spend in Costa Rica. We would like to go fishing, enjoy wildlife, good food, relax. Which place should we go to? Thanks, Kathy

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Altos De Eros in Tamarinda or Bosque Del Cabo?

They are not very similiar, so hard to compare. Bosque del Cabo is in a remote area, so your meals and days will be spend on the grounds. There is tons of wildlife and trails to hike, great food, you can get a massage in the middle of the jungle with monkeys swinging overhead etc. It is rustic luxury - no tv's, no a/c, no hairdryers. Los Altos is in a much more built up area near Tamarindo where you have many options of restaurants, bars, clubs and so on. Much less wildlife and nature than Bosque, more resort-y. So it really just depends on what type of experience you are looking for.

Mentioned in this post
Tamarindo
Tamarindo
Province of Guanacaste, Costa Rica
2. Re: Los Altos De Eros in Tamarinda or Bosque Del Cabo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 13:22