We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luis Chincilla and Tucan Limo Services

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
275 posts
174 reviews
Save Topic
Luis Chincilla and Tucan Limo Services

If you are thinking about hiring a driver, Luis from Tucan Limo Services is amazing.

He greeted us with a big sign and a BIG smile at the airport after a long day of travel. I immediately felt at home with this guy. He was so fun and so knowledgeable... told us many things we really appreciated knowing before starting our adventure.

He drove us to La Fortuna and both my boyfriend and I were carsick (the roads are windy and we have weak stomachs...) but Luis was so helpful.. drove slowly, stopped to get us waters and dramamine. I ended up getting SICK all over the side of his car, felt terrible about it but Luis continued to smile and laugh it off... sprayed the car down at a gas station and that was it! I can't say enough good things about this guy...

His cars are not only comfortable, they're luxurious! Beautiful clean SUV's with plenty of space and comfortable seating- i never felt unsafe driving on the crazy roads because Luis was so confident and calm.

He picked us up in La Fortuna exactly where he said we'd meet, drove us 5 hours to Manuel Antonio and we chatted the whole time- stopped for us when we needed a break and was just so helpful and entertaining.

Contact this service if you're looking for a really special experience. Luis and his team are great people. We were fortunate enough to drive with Luis twice and his colleague Ivan (the most delightful man) once.

http://www.tucanlimoservices.com is the website or you can find Luis on here he goes by ROADADVISOR

Thank you Luis for your help. We will meet again, I am sure!

(Christina and Miguelito)

1. Re: Luis Chincilla and Tucan Limo Services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 03:19