We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going to costa rica tommorow, will it rain at 10a everyday?

san diego
2 posts
Save Topic
going to costa rica tommorow, will it rain at 10a everyday?

Buenos Tardes!

My husband and I are taking our first vacation alone, sans our two year old tomorrow in CR for a week. We both love the beach, and when I check out the weather forecast it shows that it will only be sunny until 10am, then rain for the rest of the day in most regions.

Is anyone there now that can advise us, if this is the true forecast?

Also, we're looking for a mellow vacation with beautiful beaches (no mega resorts). We've been to Montezuma, Manuel Antonio, Cajuita, etc. about seven years ago. Never been to Bocas Del Toro in Panama, so we were thinking about that, but need help! Thanks:))

Playa Conchal...
Level Contributor
2,052 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: going to costa rica tommorow, will it rain at 10a everyday?

Weather in the north Pacific right now is beautiful. No rain for some days, but when it comes its in the late afternoon for a short period. Calm, clear seas great for sailing and snorkelling.

www.brasilito.com

www.conchalcr.com

Have a great trip!

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
497 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: going to costa rica tommorow, will it rain at 10a everyday?

Throw away all of those forecasts. The weather will be beautiful this time of year. It might rain in the afternoon.

san diego
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: going to costa rica tommorow, will it rain at 10a everyday?

This is great to hear! In terms of places that are more low key and beautiful and sunny during day (rain in the afternoon is fine:), any other recommendations aside from the north pacific?

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,187 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: going to costa rica tommorow, will it rain at 10a everyday?

I went to Manuel Antonio National Park Saturday...great weather...I went to Punta Uva today...great weather...and thursday I was in Tamarindo...great weather.

Looks like this rainy season is "funny" a lot of rain some days ...then clear and sunny some other days!

I have no idea where they are getting those forecast...rain at 10AM...!! INCREDIBLE and irresponsible...no body knows the time or even the day we are going to have rain and how much!

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in PARADISE!

5. Re: going to costa rica tommorow, will it rain at 10a everyday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2009, 05:34